Everyone taking part in Trident Ploughshares organised actions are asked to respect and follow these guidelines.
- Our attitude will be one of sincerity and respect towards the people we encounter
- We will not engage in physical violence or verbal abuse toward any individual
- We will not carry any weapons
- We will not bring or use alcohol or drugs other than for medical purposes
- We will clear blockades to allow emergency vehicles (not police) in or out of the site and resume the blockades afterwards